I thought this was just plain funny....

Started by
4 comments, last by Nazrix 23 years, 10 months ago
This is an interview that kind of cracked me up from www.captured.com. JC is John Carmack and CF is Corey Feldman. It may be made up...I'm not sure though... I was able to get ahold of John Carmack's cell phone number, and held an impromptu interview. All of the topics covered were highly secretive until this point in time. We at AllianceNews are the first ones to cover the "Doom" project at id. The Interview: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CF: Good morning John, thanks for being here with us today. JC: Uh-huh, how'd you get my number? CF: I've read your .plan regarding id's new project, "DOOM: Another Generation". Do you mind if I ask you a few questions regarding this? JC: Yes, I mind. Who are you? Corey Haim? CF: Being that you like to work on First Person Shoot-em-ups, are we to believe that "DOOM" will be a board game? Or will id stick with the FPS type? JC: "DOOM" has always been a FPS. CF: I see... How will "DOOM: Another Generation" be different from the previous "DOOM"? JC: It will be better. CF: HOLY MOLY, that's Super! Will there still be grainy graphics? JC: No, it will be better. CF: Even though production hasn't begun, what type of video card will you recommend for it? JC: A good one. CF: Whew! When will it be released? JC: I'm not sure, check back when I want to give interviews. CF: Sure thing. Before we depart, will "DOOM" be fun? JC: No, I mean, yes... sorry I wasn't paying attention to you. CF: That's ok, I'm nobody. Do you think I'll get in trouble for recording this and then posting it where everyone can see? JC: Definately, can I go now? CF: Yes. Thanks again for taking the time to go over the details of the "DOOM" project with us. The information you gave is Super. Edited by - Nazrix on 6/2/00 3:28:47 PM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Advertisement
Hmm... the Tom Green of game industry interviews... very interesting. At least he didn''t start singing "My bum is on the joystick" or something.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/
Hahaha, that was great! Phone up more people!! Phone up Romero and make fun of his haircut or something! Oh baby!

There are three types of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
quote: Original post by SHilbert
"My bum is on the joystick"

P h a n t a s m
"Through dreams I control mankind."
--Legend

Edited by - Phantasm on June 2, 2000 10:50:45 PM
Phantasm
Hey, I didn''t mean it sick or vulgar or anything. Sorry if it came across that way.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/
SHilbert: yeah, I know, I was just having fun (NMIAOW).

P h a n t a s m
"Through dreams I control mankind."
--Legend
Phantasm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement