Resolte Demo Complete

Started by
4 comments, last by PaulJ 20 years, 11 months ago
Well I been hard at it. I got a working demo of the game up and running. I''m still deciding if I will try to find a game publisher or try going shareware. I hope everyone will enjoy the demo I had alot of fun creating it. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I have some thoughts for improving the game myself one is getting some musicians to help me with the music etc. click me Thanks, PaulJ
Advertisement
PaulJ, your game is fantastic. Very polished feel to it. You should definately try to get it published! Great work

GRELLIN

"When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge."
Tuli Kupferberg

"Trust that little voice in your head that says "Wouldn''t it be interesting if.."; And then do it."
Duane Michals
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
great game! the little characters look really cool and i like the QBert-like gameplay. i didn''t like that the app closed when hitting ESC in the game, it would be better to return back to the main menu or show some message box. also i noticed that the music stops sometimes for no reason (i think). otherwise it''s a very nice demo!
Cute little game, althought, I do/did get bored of it rather quickly.
Nice game. Feels very nice and it looks pretty cool too. 1 thing, when you finished a level, it takes to long before it continues to the next one. Make that time shorter.

Toolmaker

-Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.

Hey there, PaulJ. Nice work :¬). I played it for a little while. I do agree on making the time shorter though :¬). That''s all I have to say!

If thispost = 0 Then
GoBack()

Else
Read()
End If
I'll have a link to the TriFaze website as soon as possible. It's still currently being designed, by myself of course! =) I'll update the URL and my signature as soon as possible.Feel free to send me a message on Yahoo! or AOL IM™. =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement