People with free time...

Started by
17 comments, last by null_pointer 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m running out of time to do my daily tasks lately...and I''m kinda short on cash so I haven''t looked at eBay yet. I need some free time. Preferrably in hour chunks; nothing smaller than 10 minutes. I can''t pay you for it. You can send it via ICQ -- just search for my screen name ''null_pointer'' there. Thanks! - null_pointer Sabre Multimedia
Advertisement
Well, too bad I don''t have any free time....

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Why don''t you try reinstalling Windows? Or, better yet, switch to linux...

/\ \/\/ /\ |< <-
/ // / |< <-
AfxGenerateFreeTime( "null_pointer", sizeof( CTime::hour) * 24 );

Did that help?

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
abe_bcs: I tried that; it didn''t help at all. In fact, it gave me less free time than before.

MadKeithV: Unfortunately, the docs say that function can only be called internally by the framework''s creator, and I don''t think God will give me any more free time (at least not right now).

Maybe I should make better use of the time I have? Suggestions anyone?

- null_pointer
Sabre Multimedia
What about the time you used to make this post?

There, I could have charged you $50 and hour for that "consultation", but I gave it for free! Aren''t I nice?

This post was brought to you by the letter "Land", and the number "Fish!"
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Just do what I do , run your life according to a Tacalian calender , it has 36hrs in a day That''ll give you plenty of time . Otherwise what happened to baby face will happen to you
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
quote:Original post by abe_bcs

Or, better yet, switch to linux...

!!!!!

------------------------
Captured Reality.
NES8bit: ...wimp. =) =) =)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
quote:Original post by Landfish

NES8bit: ...wimp. =) =) =)

"Curse you Fish of Land" or something like that!

------------------------
Captured Reality.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement