I WANNA MAKE AN RPG

Started by
1 comment, last by rockslave 23 years, 10 months ago
I think the title already says all. I wanna do an RPG in style of... I Do not want to compare, ''cos the battle system is new, so to the field system. Well, IF you want to make an RPG too, contact me. PS:Anyone can enter the group. PS2:There is no Pos-Script in e-mail. Thanks, Arthur(rockslave)
import money.*;#include "cas.h"uses bucks;
Advertisement
Hey I wanna join too! I don''t have too much experience

Just a few text based games and one arcade game. I''m still something of a newbie to game programming, though not to C++ or C.

eMail: "lazercool@mail.com"

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
I am new into games development (so new as in just starting) but in a previous life have done graphic programming and are a UNIX software engineer during the days.

My point being, I know that to do a big project it is far easier in a group and so would not be alien to the idea of getting involved in a project I feel I could commit to.

I love a good RPG but I must say that it seems a lot of people here seem to be doing these type of projects? Contact me if needed
-----------------------------------------------All messages are of my own personal opinion and not meant to offend. But if they do - tough :)Neuro.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement