Getting Nintendo Licensing

Started by
10 comments, last by shoaib 20 years, 10 months ago
How do I go about getting licensing from nintendo to develop games for the GBA (Game Boy Advance)
Advertisement
give your firstborn.
------------------------------------------------------------Jawohl, Herr Oberst!
www.warioworld.com << official nintendo developer relations site
quote:Original post by maximAL
give your firstborn.

Haha!

.lick
quote:Original post by shoaib
How do I go about getting licensing from nintendo to develop games for the GBA (Game Boy Advance)
I don''t want to make any assumptions about your level of experience, but maybe hobbyist development is the way to go. There are plenty of resources on the internet and it shouldn''t take long to get up and running. It''s also free.

GBA Dev

poppet dumass[ Cannabis mythology | Nested quotes | HTML Character Entities | M$ ]

This post was made from Mozilla Firebird
Ya if I were you I''d look for hobbyist resources on the internet. To be officially licensed and get a Dev. Kit costs mucho money.
and not to forget the best link for starting with GBA dev: www.thepernproject.com
------------------------------------------------------------Jawohl, Herr Oberst!
Actually, at the GBAdev forums, there was a big topic about licensing and stuff.

Just do a search for: "Develope really", those are the first two words I remember being in the subject.
Check out the HAM library. I think the website is http://www.ngine.de

gbadev.net is the best starting point.

-- Steve --
-- Steve --
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Actually, at the GBAdev forums, there was a big topic about licensing and stuff.

Just do a search for: "Develope really", those are the first two words I remember being in the subject.
Is this what you're reffering to?

[edited by - Voice Of Tango on June 5, 2003 11:11:20 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement