• Create Account

3ds animation

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 scramble   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 June 2000 - 02:58 AM

Hi there! I''ve got a little question. Let''s suppose I''ve got a model animation done with 3D studio max. Does anybody know if it''s possible to save EACH FRAME of the animation in a 3ds ( or MAX) model? I know I can do it manually, but I wonder if there''s a plugin or something else that could do it. Please help us! Byez

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 15 June 2000 - 07:20 AM

There is some plugin called asciimaker or somesuch that takes a 3dsmax animation and generates sequential .asc files. It''s something that was commonly used in the Q2 modelling community.

You''re better off asking such questions in an environment tuned to the tasks of 3d modelling and animation (and exporting said things for use in game engines)

www.polycount.com - might have the plugin in question stashed in the tools or utilities section. If not ask the same question on the message boards.

#3 Dracula   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 June 2000 - 03:26 PM

I don''t know the exact plugin that you''re looking for but try this site, they might have it: www.digimation.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS