• Create Account

Check this out

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 BoGD   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 June 2000 - 04:53 AM

I just want to announce my new site. It''s still under construction but you can check out the design and hope you can give a comment. I made this by my self so I need someone to help me maintain this site or update for news and other stuff. http://www.geocities.com/bogd2000/ Thanks, BoGD

Sponsor:

#2 InsanityX   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 June 2000 - 05:01 AM

Looks nice, I like the NavBar. Id love to see some tutorials on assembly as used in game programming. Post the link again when you get it up.

Chad -

#3 Tiso   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 June 2000 - 08:23 AM

I''m really interested in your site, if you get any tutorials up let us/me know! Please!

I think if you keep that nav bar your site will be pretty much organized. It looks so organized right now even though nothing is finished yet! Keep up the good work!

Guardian Angel Interactive

#4 BoGD   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 June 2000 - 11:43 PM

Hi!

I just want to let you guys know that the Tutorial page is up. So if you have any tutorials, don''t hesitate to send it. If you want to join and help me run the page email me and tell me what you can help.

Thanks,
BoGD - LS

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS