• Create Account

Check This Out!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 stevenmarky   Members   -  Reputation: 349

Posted 15 June 2000 - 09:12 AM

Me and some programming freinds have started work on our DirectX C++ programming site. It''s not really finished, but it''s looking pretty good at the moment. Check it out at: www.dxcplusplus.co.uk Thanks. //end

Sponsor:

#2 Tiso   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 June 2000 - 04:50 AM

It''s looking good. If you get some really good Direct X tutoriols up on it, let me know! I''d be glad to check them out!

Keep up the good work!

Guardian Angel Interactive

#3 Dracula   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 June 2000 - 07:02 AM

Hey hey! Nice site! Looks professionally done. Would''ve look better if you got some more graphics and some content. Can''t wait to check it out once it''s done!

#4 vallis   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 June 2000 - 07:07 AM

vallis->Action(ADD_TO_FAVORITES);

Jees...you know somethings wrong when you start writing sentences like that ;-D

#5 stevenmarky   Members   -  Reputation: 349

Posted 17 June 2000 - 08:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys,
there''ll be a lot more content coming up...

//end

#6 lpsoftware   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 June 2000 - 09:06 AM

stevenmarky: Really good job, and keep up the good work! I''ve written an article on tile-based games in DirectX (it should be featured on gamedev.net in a few days) and you can add that to your site if you want.

Good luck,
Martin

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS