• Create Account

DirectX Books

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ncsu121978   Members   -  Reputation: 441

Posted 16 June 2000 - 10:20 AM

I was wondering what everyone''s impression of Andre LaMoth''s book Windows Secrets of the Game Programming Guros (don''t think that is exactly it, but you know what I am talking about)? Is it a book worth getting ? I know direct draw and direct input somewhat....better then newbie........but slightly less then intermediate......would you suggest getting this book ? Also, do you know which version of DirectX it uses and how old is the book........I was thinking about buying it....... What are your thoughts and opinions........if you know of a better book then what is it ? "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail themGames Productions

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS