MEXICAN WALKING FISH!

Started by
26 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m a callin'' you out! What gives man?! This post was brought to you by the letter "Land", and the number "Fish!"
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
I wonder who''s getting purged first...

casually glances at Mexican Walking Fish
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
This could be a good fight! I gotta stay on Landfish''s side though, cause he''s the king of queer, and Mexican Walking Fish is just some homosexual wanabe. Go Landfish!
Oreo: I don''t recall informing you of my rampant homosexuality! How did you know?! =)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
What gives is that I have had this name for somewhere between six months and a year in places like the utopia boards and start.com.au

Just because I happen to want to keep my name instead of changing it is no reason to go off your head. If you were to migrate to one of MY homes, I would have welcomed you as bretheren. As I said in the other whingey-whiney thread about me, I had thought better.

Still, two threads about me on my first day of posting must be some kind of acheivement.

Oh, and just out of curiosity, why am I considered a queer??

The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...

Edited by - Mexican Walking Fish on June 16, 2000 10:42:26 PM
==========The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
Actually, 2 posts about you in a week is pretty good here at gamedev, but in a day! Geez kid...

Well, I''d like to apologize for my mistake on the topic I choose...just go to the other "fish thread"

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Thanks nes. If at least one of them wasnt semi-bad, I would probably be proud of myself...

Oh well. S**t happens.

The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
==========The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
quote:Original post by Mexican Walking Fish

Thanks nes. If at least one of them wasnt semi-bad, I would probably be proud of myself...

Oh well. S**t happens.

Heh, didn''t mean to scare you off gamedev or anything.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
JESUS! I go to the web cafe, post, (accidentally) crash their computer and walk home. 15 min later, youve already responded to my post!! You must be online all day at work or something, yeah? I'll check back here in 5 minuites to see what you had to say.

Oh and dont worry about it, you didnt scare me off. If anything, you hardened my resolve to stay here. There is very little that can scare a geek.

And then MWF bothered to look at the posting times... never mind.

Edited by - Mexican Walking Fish on June 17, 2000 2:24:29 AM
Ok, maybe all day, but what does it matter...

------------------------
Captured Reality.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement