• Create Account

... Screens & Info to my RTS "SunAge-blasted into oblivion" ...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 bitbuster   Members   -  Reputation: 248

Posted 17 June 2000 - 09:39 PM

Hi guys ! Just a little "teaser"-pic: To see more please go to www.vertex4.com... Note: I''m working on that now for 3.5 years (it was definitly the 1st of Jan in 1997, where I said to myself: let''s do it now...) and the whole programming & gfx are made by me... (Visual C/C++ / inline assembler), for the gfx I use 3DS Max 2.5 (but I began with 3ds4 (what a hazzle))... I''m now in search for a publisher and I really hope to get one, cawz'' this game has really nice features, runs very smoothly (up to 140 fps on a Intel Celeron 300), and last but not least all my love went in there... The background music & sfx are from a mp3-artist angina p. (ok, its my sister, so it''s some sort of family business we''re starting... ) have also a look there => www.mp3.com/anginap There are still lots of things to do (especially in the gfx-section: here''s a little table, how we see completion status: - programming 90-95% - gfx 45-50% - backgroundtunes 70% - sfx 35% - leveldesign 5% - storydesign 35% So, what do you think ? Which publisher / distributor should I contact first ? Is there anybody, who has good addresses ? Appreciating any kind of answer... Thanx, Roman

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS