• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Q3A Skins

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 HyprLogik   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 June 2000 - 04:49 AM

I was wondering how to implement my own skins with Quake III. What I did was unpack the default .pk3 file, change one of the skins in there (but leave the original file name so as to not have to mess with the .skin file), and use as fs_game the new folder I had created from the unpacked .pk3. To my surprise, it didn't work, so I was wondering if anyone here knows how to do it correctly, because I'm not sure what I did wrong. Thanks. _______________________________ ---------------------------------- _______________________________ /-/A[k3R$Z R \/\//-/AT /V/Ak3 t/-/3 \/\/0R/_D g0 R0/_//\/D!! Edited by - HyprLogik on 6/22/00 10:54:38 AM

Sponsor:

#2 nes8bit   Members   -  Reputation: 275

Posted 23 June 2000 - 11:00 AM

Wrong forum. Try another like general game programming or something.

------------------------
Captured Reality

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS