Farewell gamedev...

Started by
52 comments, last by nes8bit 23 years, 9 months ago
I''m gonna take a break from gamedev message boards for a while because I really really need to work on my contest entry. Do not expect me to reply to any messages for a while. I will miss you guys...and girls. Have fun without me. Don''t worry, I''ll be back...I promise. Formely known as your Saintanist, nes8bit ------------------------ Captured Reality
Advertisement
You don''t fool me nes8bit

1599 posts, and you''re not curious to make that last 1 post?

MY ASS!

Now get back here and reply, NOW!

Mark Collins (aka Nurgle)
me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Damn''t! I''m going to hunt you down in #gamedev and force you to make that last post.

Don''t think you can escape!

*takes out broom and proceeds to search for nes8bit*
Damn you nes8bit. If anyone has a few hours to kill, and they want to teach nes a lesson edit your post 1600 times and you''ll become the first "??????".

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Goop, I''ll help you. I''m in #gamedev enough, though I haven''t seen nes there for a while...

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Only one man can save us... fetch... THE FISH SIGNAL...

Display it, and he will come.

Mark Collins (aka Nurgle)
me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

This works better:

*starts to laugh maniacaly*
That''ll really make nes wanna leave
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
You poor sick demented peoples!
aha haha hahahaha hahahaa
wheeeeheeeheeheeeeeee!
I''d know that weehee anywhere nes8bit. Register and post or else I might start to randomly insult VB.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement