1. Your site states that you publish games in over 30 countries. Does that include Sweden?
2. If I would send in my game to you, and you would publish it, do I get a free copy of it?
3. Do I have to of a certain age to get my game published?
4. How much do the games you publish cost (answer in USD please)?
- MuzzafarathMad House SoftwareThe Field Marshals
Thanks for your questions. I''ll answer them one by one:
1) We will include Sweden again in August at the latest. After our takeover by Nutridata we need time to get back to speed with international distribution. In Scandinavia there will be 1 chain of stores having an exclusive from August onwards.
2) You get a few complementary copies of the retail version of your game in box or jewel case.
3) Akura is right. We require you to be at least 18. If you''re not you can always have a parent or legal guardian co-sign it.
4) Our range starts at $9.95 in North America. But for other countries we have been known to lower the price a bit in order to better compete with local publishers operating in the same segment. The $9.95 - $19.95 price range is called budget. Anything from $19.95 - $29.95 is mid price and $29.95 - higher is full price. We operate in all 3 segments of the market.