• Create Account

What Landfish has done to this forum

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

#1 DarkMage139   Members   -  Reputation: 294

Posted 25 June 2000 - 04:00 AM

You know, back in December, this was just a little forum, and there was only an occasional post. Now people are posting lots of new messages on it. Landfish has really infested this place (like the Zerg ). Just a passing thought. - DarkMage139 "Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!" "Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"

Sponsor:

#2 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 25 June 2000 - 04:33 AM

I would love to take credit for that, but I''m not making all these posts by myself, right? Thanks for the ego-rub, though.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

#3 Niphty   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 June 2000 - 04:49 AM

Ya know Darkmage, I was just about to put up a "where would we be without the Landfish?" posts.. hehe

Landfishy.. you''ve really done a lot here. Minds are working, brains thinking, and ego''s breaking. Ok, so the same goes for you.. but still.. You have free time like no man i''ve ever seen before. I just recently went to compare our posting stats.. and.. damn I joined 4/29/00 and have a total of 90 posts. You joined 4/20/00 and have 562 posts! 9 days difference.. and 472 posts difference. I say all of what i have to say in one long, masterfully written essay and you write a ton of short paragraph answers to everything I almost wonder if you''re incapable of considering more than one option at a time, and that''s why you make little comments hehe. I wonder if word count you''d still have more than me or not.. LOL!
Oh well, happy posting ya nut ;p

J

#4 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 25 June 2000 - 04:53 AM

quote:
Original post by Niphty
I say all of what i have to say in one long, masterfully written essay and you write a ton of short paragraph answers to everything I almost wonder if you''re incapable of considering more than one option at a time, and that''s why you make little comments hehe. I wonder if word count you''d still have more than me or not.. LOL!
Oh well, happy posting ya nut ;p

J

Hey, man. Every paragraph is a new idea... I just can''t type them all at the same time!

#5 Paul Cunningham   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 June 2000 - 05:06 AM

quote:

I say all of what i have to say in one long, masterfully written essay and you write a ton of short paragraph answers to everything I almost wonder if you''re incapable of considering more than one option at a time,

you mean like this?

WE are their,
"Sons of the Free"

#6 Niphty   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 June 2000 - 05:14 AM

LOL.. i think i''ll start a new thread "we''re all nuts here."

J

#7 Facehat   Members   -  Reputation: 696

Posted 25 June 2000 - 07:05 AM

Hmm, there is too much Landfish appreciation here. I shall strike fear into your hearts now.

Be Afraid!

#8 Ingenu   Members   -  Reputation: 930

Posted 25 June 2000 - 09:02 AM

lol

-* So many things to do, so few time to spend *-

#9 DarkMage139   Members   -  Reputation: 294

Posted 25 June 2000 - 03:14 PM

No! It''s an anti-landfish signal.

* Flees in complete terror *

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"

#10 Anthracks   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 June 2000 - 03:28 PM

Hats off to you, TheGoop. That''s the funniest thing I''ve seen today

Anthracks

#11 ManaSink   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 26 June 2000 - 08:46 AM

Damn it Goop, that thing creeps me out. The original one made me shudder, this one makes me pee myself. Gotta go change my diaper....

ManaSink

#12 Nazrix   Members   -  Reputation: 307

Posted 27 June 2000 - 04:23 PM

Now, now...
We all know how humble Landfish is...I''m sure he doesn''t want another whole thread telling him how cool he is

#13 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, I''m the most humble man alive! Children cower in fear as I pass, I''m so humble. The Sea Rages and the Sky storms, with my imminant humbleness. My humbleosity is surpassed by none... =)

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

#14 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:13 PM

Yeah, I hear that Landfish guy is really omnipotent!

#15 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:14 PM

Rumor has it he sleeps only one hour a night...

#16 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:14 PM

I heard nobody knows what he looks like, because he has facial reconstructive surgery evey three years!

#17 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:15 PM

I heard he was so bored, that he started posting anonymously about himself! And bragging wicked harshly too!

#18 cyberben   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:22 PM

So how old are you LandFish? - Ben

#19 cyberben   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:23 PM

So how old are you LandFish? - Ben

In school or out? Post secondary? Pro? Hobbyist?

#20 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1249

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:27 PM

I hafta admi that pic is pretty funny...

What excatly is a Landfish?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS