What Landfish has done to this forum

Started by
31 comments, last by DarkMage139 23 years, 9 months ago
You know, back in December, this was just a little forum, and there was only an occasional post. Now people are posting lots of new messages on it. Landfish has really infested this place (like the Zerg ). Just a passing thought. - DarkMage139 "Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!" "Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
Advertisement
I would love to take credit for that, but I''m not making all these posts by myself, right? Thanks for the ego-rub, though.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Ya know Darkmage, I was just about to put up a "where would we be without the Landfish?" posts.. hehe

Landfishy.. you''ve really done a lot here. Minds are working, brains thinking, and ego''s breaking. Ok, so the same goes for you.. but still.. You have free time like no man i''ve ever seen before. I just recently went to compare our posting stats.. and.. damn I joined 4/29/00 and have a total of 90 posts. You joined 4/20/00 and have 562 posts! 9 days difference.. and 472 posts difference. I say all of what i have to say in one long, masterfully written essay and you write a ton of short paragraph answers to everything I almost wonder if you''re incapable of considering more than one option at a time, and that''s why you make little comments hehe. I wonder if word count you''d still have more than me or not.. LOL!
Oh well, happy posting ya nut ;p

J
quote:Original post by Niphty
I say all of what i have to say in one long, masterfully written essay and you write a ton of short paragraph answers to everything I almost wonder if you''re incapable of considering more than one option at a time, and that''s why you make little comments hehe. I wonder if word count you''d still have more than me or not.. LOL!
Oh well, happy posting ya nut ;p

J

Hey, man. Every paragraph is a new idea... I just can''t type them all at the same time!
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
quote:
I say all of what i have to say in one long, masterfully written essay and you write a ton of short paragraph answers to everything I almost wonder if you''re incapable of considering more than one option at a time,

you mean like this?

WE are their,
"Sons of the Free"
LOL.. i think i''ll start a new thread "we''re all nuts here."

J
Hmm, there is too much Landfish appreciation here. I shall strike fear into your hearts now.

Be Afraid!
lol

-* So many things to do, so few time to spend *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
No! It''s an anti-landfish signal.

* Flees in complete terror *

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
Hats off to you, TheGoop. That''s the funniest thing I''ve seen today

Anthracks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement