• Create Account

What Landfish has done to this forum

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

#21 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 27 June 2000 - 08:32 PM

Well, nobody can say exactly when I first developed legs and pulled myself out of the primordial ocean... but I think I recall it being about 3 million years ago. You mammals should be grateful for my original efforts, back then.

Information about the mysterious entity controlling what you know as "the Landfish" will be found at www.landfish.com when it is finished in about a week. It won''t be hard to figure out which one is me. We are hardly professional, but hey; we try to ACT like it. A little. =)

Sponsor:

#22 Niphty   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 June 2000 - 10:02 PM

landfish is 12.

J

#23 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 28 June 2000 - 08:17 AM

Ha Ha, niphty. I''m eleven and you know it! =)

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

#24 Niphty   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 June 2000 - 11:48 AM

I thought you''d had a birthday.. damn, guess you''ll have to send my present back! ;p

J

#25 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 28 June 2000 - 01:00 PM

Ummm, no! You were right. 12 it is...

#26 Deqlan   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 June 2000 - 01:58 PM

Having met and discussed often with Landus Fishus, I can safely say he is 83 years old, and four years old. And still fifteen. Not to mention having existed since the beginning of time.

It occurs to me that until I have something useful to say, I''m just going to yap on about Landfish enigmaticly. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME! i''m so lonely.

I can''t come up with a signiture right now. Ask me again later.

#27 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 28 June 2000 - 08:51 PM

Did you guys hear something? It sounded kinda like someone looking for recognition.... nah, musta been nothing...

#28 Tanick42   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 June 2000 - 09:29 PM

*sigh*

I''m busy working, writing for landfish.com, and I come on here for inspiration, and what do I find? Deqlan raving like an absolute idiot, and Landfish just confirming that idiocy...

Take your squabbling elsewhere, I''m doing "research!"

(It''s okay...I know both of them...I''m justified in my pokes and jabs...unlike the rest of you! You should all be ashamed at yourselves!)

Okay...I''m getting back to work Landfish...I promise I''ll do a good job this time so I don''t get beaten!!

-Matt

-Beware the walking fish...
www.landfish.com

#29 Niphty   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 30 June 2000 - 02:15 AM

Landfish, you''re so sad as to have your lackies come here and try to make you seem important. how lame ;p
As for landfishes'' lackies.. come join me.. i''ve got an actually company, he''s trying to lead you together to sell you off to someone else and make him a ton of money! don''t be fooled! you might end up working for MICROSOFT! ACK!

J

#30 MadKeithV   Moderators   -  Reputation: 971

Posted 30 June 2000 - 02:41 AM

quote:
Original post by Niphty

you might end up working for MICROSOFT! ACK!

Don''t even JOKE about it! It''s NOT funny !

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.

#31 Landfish   Members   -  Reputation: 288

Posted 30 June 2000 - 08:03 AM

Niphty, they came unbidden, I swear to you. Their arrival was as much of a suprise to me as, well, it was sure suprising. But I am glad to have them here, since they can expand their minds on this site as I have done. Well, hopefully I have.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

#32 STVOY   Members   -  Reputation: 156

Posted 30 June 2000 - 08:53 AM

Well Now,

Landfish, I guess you''ve seen the thread
about possibly creating a new forum soley for
RPG discussion. What do you think about it.
You''d probably be asked to be the moderator.
But now that I think about you have literally
turned this forum into an RPG forum anyway.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!

#33 Khawk   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 1362

Posted 30 June 2000 - 09:13 AM

Ok, this doesn''t quite belong here in this forum, and since I pretty much deemed myself moderator here (because Geoff is who knows where), I''m going to close this thread. Stick to design, not ego-boosting.

Kevin

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS