What's up with the Captured Reality webpage

Started by
3 comments, last by OreoBoy03 23 years, 10 months ago
I just took a look at the captured reality web page, and I got a directory listing?!? What gives? Are you making a new page? I like browsing your site and keeping up to date on your (nes8bit) engine, because its looking good, but I can''t do that if the engine DOESN''T have a web site...Please let me know whats going on...
Advertisement
It''s f''ing xoom. I''ve been having that problem also. I don''t know what''s going on. Anyhoo, I''m glad that you are visiting normally. If you haven''t noticed, I haven''t really updated since I''m working on the OTHER engine. (Contest entry )

------------------------
Captured Reality
Wait a minute! You mean you''ve built a full-featured engine with Captured Reality, yet you''re making a new engine for your contest entry?!? Why don''t you use Captured Reality as your base for your contest entry? It seems like that would be much easier, and let''s face it, I think you''re the only one who is actively pursuing the contest, so you''re probably gonna win no matter what. Seriously, why make a new engine when you have Captured Reality???
Hey, that''s not fair . I''m working on a contest entry too.

----------------------------------
"Death has come to your tea cup."
----------------------------------"Death has come to your tea cup."
Sorry, Senshi man...It''s good someone is giving nes8bit a run for his money. I wish you both luck! bye.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement