• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Dragon Ball Z RPG

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 wikidsmot   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 June 2000 - 05:10 AM

This an RPG I wrote in java script. Because of it''s extensive use of DHTML and CSS features, it requires Internet Explorer 4.0+ to view it. I''m working on a multi-player version similar to Ultima Online and Everquest where you can interact with other players on the web. The multi-player version will be implemented with applets. Check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.ultimate-end.net

Sponsor:

#2 Devon   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 June 2000 - 12:10 AM

Hmmm not bad use of browser technology
How long did it take to make?

#3 wikidsmot   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 July 2000 - 12:43 PM

Yeah, it took me last summer to do. I''m working on a multi-player version now with an applet and i have a basic engine working if anyone wants to check it out:

http://ieng9.ucsd.edu/~jandrade/tester.html

you may have to wait for an opponent to log in though

#4 [deleted4323]   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 July 2000 - 04:59 PM

Hey, Not bad!

I can see that would have taken a while to make. I can't wait to see the Multiplayer version!

Jmuulian
neonstar entertainment

Edited by - Jmuulian on July 10, 2000 12:00:19 AM

#5 Zonbie   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 July 2000 - 01:49 PM

Hey

Looks quite good, going to have to try this...I''ll let you know what I think...

www.stephen-hawes.co.uk

#6 Zonbie   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 July 2000 - 01:58 PM

Wahey!

It''s quite good, to be honest the character are maybe a little too small, even though I''m running 1280x1024...still good fun.

A multiplayer version could be very interesting.

Did you do the art? I noticed you "borrowed" some for the website.

Keep at it!

www.stephen-hawes.co.uk

#7 davior   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 July 2000 - 05:34 AM

Top stuff. I''m sure this applet would have taken a while to complete. It''s good to see that you''ve taken the speed of the average net connection into consideration. It would have been good to see it on a larger scale, but I''m sure this would slow things down quite a bit. Keep up the good work, I look forwrd to seeing more on your page.

davior

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS