Poll - Favorite Sports

Started by
40 comments, last by DarkMage139 23 years, 9 months ago
Poll: What''s your all time favorite sport(s)? --- For me, it''s ultimate frisbee, a Football meets frisbee game. - DarkMage139 "Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!" "Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
Advertisement
I hate sports. Enough said.

"Paranoia is the belief in a hidden order behind the visible." - Anonymous
I dont particulary care for organized sports, i like a game of basketball or football down at the park with a bunch of my friends

+---------------------------------------------
Help me program my 3d game
I just got a new copy of Lear C++ in 21 days!
+---------------------------------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
Sport spectating bores me to death. Participating in sports is different. However, I don''t find team sports to be particularly interesting. I prefer individual achievment sports.

Here are some examples:
Mountaineering
Climbing
Sailing - I don''t sail, but would like to
Surfing - I don''t surf, but fully understand the drive
Bicycling - I used to

and yes - skateboarding qualifies, but I havn''t skated in years.
My favorite is Unreal Tournament.

------------------------
Captured Reality
Being an ex-peewee league, middle school, high school, college and semi pro football player i would have to say...well...FOOTBALL!(never did try out for the pro''s although i could have participated at the Combine work outs they have every year just thought I had beat my self up for long enough Football instills great discipline and work ethic(if taught correctly, I had the privilage of having some of the greatest coaches I have ever met work with me) and I would have to say it is an experience everyone should be lucky enough to have. I can honestly say I would not be the man I am today if it wasn''t for all those years of football and my only regret is that I have decided not to play anymore having a family and a(what most would consider) a real job.

*Pulling a paper bag over my face* Go Lions
OME
Being an ex-peewee league, middle school, high school, college and semi pro football player i would have to say...well...FOOTBALL!(never did try out for the pro''s although i could have participated at the Combine work outs they have every year just thought I had beat my self up for long enough Football instills great discipline and work ethic(if taught correctly, I had the privilage of having some of the greatest coaches I have ever met work with me) and I would have to say it is an experience everyone should be lucky enough to have. I can honestly say I would not be the man I am today if it wasn''t for all those years of football and my only regret is that I have decided not to play anymore having a family and a(what most would consider) a real job.

*Pulling a paper bag over my face* Go Lions
OME
soccer and errr....SURFING!

-----------------------------
-cow_in_the_well

http://cowswell.gda.ods.org/

- Thomas Cowellwebsite | journal | engine video

I guess I''ll have to say water polo ''cause I play it at high school (varsity goalie)

- TMOLI 42

"Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!" - Homer Simpson
- TMOLI 42 Powered by hypocrisy!"Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!" - Homer Simpson
Hockey!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement