I Dare You...

Started by
47 comments, last by Liquid Darkness 23 years, 9 months ago
Heres food for thought... You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat? I''m starting easy here... lets see who can get this one. Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Advertisement
sounds like some chinese food

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
umm..corn on the cob

*waits for thread to be closed*

+---------------------------------------------
Help me program my 3d game
I just got a new copy of Lear C++ in 21 days!
+---------------------------------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
Damn it! Lay off the acid kid! Seriously though. These worthless posts aren''t making the staff any happier.

------------------------
Captured Reality
Ok good job... that one was easy. Now try this one.

(they get harder as we go along)

A man goes into a fancy restaurant on the top floor of a high rise. He
orders the Albatross soup. After he takes one bite, he jumps out the
window and kills himself.

Why?

Good Luck

Captured Reality.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
cus he was tired of his life?

- pouya
--------------
Awe... hey nes8bit.

what? the staff isnt happy? with me? Is it the Acid? Do they want me to stop? what do I do? I cant stop now? awe man...

*twitch, twitch*

Captured Reality.
Hey thanks pouya..
At least somone is trying to give it a shot..

well cuz your so nice, heres the answer:

The man, the man''s wife, and one other guy survived a ship wreck. The three people were marooned on a desert island for a long time. They survived on the bits of food they could find. One day the other guy says he will make dinner for everybody. The man comes to dinner, but he could not find his wife. The man enjoyed the dinner so much he asked the other guy what it was. The other guy said it was Albatross. Eventually the two men are rescued and the man was very sad that he never found his wife.

When the man gets back to civilization, he goes into a restaurant and orders Albatross. When he tastes the food the waiter brings he realizes that he has never eaten Albatross in his life. At that moment he knows that he ate his wife on the desert island. Then he jumps out the window
and kills himself.

Captured Reality.
ok, that''s just stupid

- pouya
--------------
Umm...dude. That''s impossible to get. Anyhow, I was gonna guess that he had gotten an idea from the Albatros soup, and so he wanted to fly. Instead of doing it like everyone ELSE (smoke up, drop some liquid, etc.), he was hoping to miss the ground. I dunno. Need more [insert favorite substance here].

P h a n t a s m -- "Through dreams I influence mankind."
Phantasm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement