my IE don´t like GameDev

Started by
5 comments, last by The Alchemist 23 years, 9 months ago
i noticied that many times my Iternet Explorer give errors when i´m ascesing gamedev it is only with me or it´s is happenig with outer people??? ============ Why she did that?? becouse she knows that you loved her. what?? i can be i a half-mystics and all but i´m still a woman!! -Zozma and lady Asellus. Saga Frontier
"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
Advertisement
Hmmm.... doesn''t happen to me. The only problems I get is sometimes when I click on a link to another part of GameDev the next page doesn''t finish loading (I get a black background with the logos and forum name, but nothing else.)

lntakitopi@aol.com - http://www.geocities.com/guanajam
The only problem I''ve experienced is that sometimes when I hit the Back button on the browser it starts complaining about how it couldn''t find an ad on the ad server (or something like that).

----------------------------------------
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
well, none o those happen to me,
but when i open the main page, the sidebar on the left side appears with weird strips across it, and when i place my cursor on one o those links the stips disaapear and dont come back, unless i scroll all the way down and then come back to the top of the page

- pouya
--------------
The trick to flight is to throw yourself at the ground and miss!!!
I get the same problems as Senshi does occasionaly. And i very occasionaly have a lockup while browsing the mssg boards.

+---------------------------------------------
Help me program my 3d game
I just got a new copy of Lear C++ in 21 days!
+---------------------------------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
Sometimes I have troubles with gamedev too. Sometimes the links contain a lot of ??????????????? making it impossible to reply to messages. It doesn''t happen often, but still enough to be annoyed by it.

Arjan

-------------------------
-Programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit.
Unknown Person
--------------------------Programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit. Unknown Person-------------------------
quote:Original post by Arjan

Sometimes I have troubles with gamedev too. Sometimes the links contain a lot of ??????????????? making it impossible to reply to messages. It doesn''t happen often, but still enough to be annoyed by it.

Arjan

-Programmers don''t byte, they nibble a bit.
Unknown Person

I''ve had that problem also, it usually happens at the point when a topic is ready to go to it''s 2nd page of replies. At least that''s the only times I''ve ever seen it.

B e S
"It’s da bomb, baby"
BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement