• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

First version of my DSV SDK is finally up!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 TheGecko   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 07 July 2000 - 03:30 PM

Hey guys.... I''ve finally finished the first version of my SDK (v0.1) and it''s ready for download! This library will allow you to extract AVI data and play the animation on virtually anything including DDraw surfaces,polygons,etc.. Or you could use it to store your game''s textures and/or sprites and you can extract them anytime! Check it out. The SDK comes with documentation and sample apps.Tell me what you think.There''s a message board there too if you''d like to post comments/suggestions etc. Check it out at: http://www.digitalsv.com

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS