How to gain rank and...

Started by
19 comments, last by Dark 23 years, 9 months ago
How can I increment my rank on this site?? And what are the available ranks?? Please tell me...
Advertisement
This question gets asked all the time. Not surprisingly, the answer is in the FAQ.

This was posted in the wrong forum. I''m moving it to the Lounge.
believe me, after a while you get so sick of the rankings that you don''t care about incrementing it anymore

- Pouya / FOO!!!

#define PURE_STUPIDITY 128 PROGRAMMERS
There should be like a 20% chance you get demoted at promotion time just for fun.

Even better, a 20% chance you get promoted to some obscure title like ''clown'' or ''jester''.

quote:Original post by pouya

believe me, after a while you get so sick of the rankings that you don''t care about incrementing it anymore

- Pouya / FOO!!!

#define PURE_STUPIDITY 128 PROGRAMMERS

------------------------
Captured Reality
LOL

-Agent1

Visit Activeworlds today! :)
It''s ok for some.... us moderators are stuck with the same rank for ever... oh, wait... *evil sadistic grin*

ph34r me.

http://www.thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

By this post, I have a new rank.
Only 1936 more and I''ll beat nes8bit.

YA HA HAA!

EL

(Yes, this is a crap post intended only to gain a rank, but the thread is so inviting...)

----------------------------------------
"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4
----------------------------------------"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4
It''s great for those of you who need an outlet for your materialistic cravings. Me? I''ll prolly get to Saint and start over. Again.

=====
Are you aware that the people who bring you television actually refer to it openly as "programming?"
=====Are you aware that the people who bring you television actually refer to it openly as "programming?"
Hmmm... I think the FAQ should be displayed automatically when you register your account.

lntakitopi@aol.com - http://www.geocities.com/guanajam

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement