• Create Account

9 months

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

#21 MR_MASTER   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 July 2000 - 11:00 AM

I don''t think your screenshot sux. I mean there are two styles of art mixed and THEY don''t look good to gether, kinda like wearing pink jeans under a leather jacket. So if you made the world around the "persons" in the same type of art it will look a whole lot better.
And where the F**K do you get your cash from?? I am happy when I have 600 gilders(dutch currency, average $1 equals 2 gld) on my bank account... Ok I admit I am making a game with a budget of $0 but then again I am an assembly programmer(not trying to start a lang war here...).
Also I am 15 and I don''t understand any of that martix crap, so you are doing pretty good (ok but then again after 5 min of reading about matrixes(?) I trurned to IBR).

Shit happens, carpe diem et noctem.

EOT MR Master

Sponsor:

#22 AngryLlama   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 31 July 2000 - 06:52 AM

Maybe you shouldn''t have spent that much money

You could have purchased MSVC++ and get on Gamedev.net and learn how to make a game with it.

(that always works)
Paul

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS