New Site

Started by
5 comments, last by komi 23 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys, I''m in the professional Web Design business, and opened up a site for myself called "Extreme Sitez!", if you''re company, game, or personal homepage needs a professional look, then look at my prices, they are very low, and my web designs are great. So, anyways, go ahead and check out the site! - Eric http://extremesitez.cjb.net
Advertisement
pretty good! now if only i could do art like that...

Shrapnel Games
For a professional, I'd expect you to know a little grammar, and the difference between 'your' (belonging to you) and 'you're' (you are) is pretty basic. Doesn't inspire confidence...

And the little green frog goes ...

Edited by - Little Green Frog on July 20, 2000 8:27:43 AM
And the little green frog goes ...
If you want even more money become a certified java developer for free. i can get some info to you thins weekend my bro is getting the details. just thought youd be interested.
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
I Like the idea, but you need to develop some more SAMPLES, the only thing I saw was your site and one picture.

Oh well!

Good Luck!

I'd sell my soul my self esteem one dollar at a time for just one taste of you my magdalena
Empty Your Cup!Wolfmaster

Thank you guys for the comments. I will try to improve them as you give them to me. I would be glad to become a Certified Java, go ahead and send me the information at my E-Mail address, thanks everyone.

- Eric

PS. SAMPLES WILL COME!
Well Now,

Looking good, definatley an appealing offer.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement