Was the Pun Intended?

Started by
7 comments, last by Whirlwind 23 years, 8 months ago
From the description for the featured article: "This article suggests how some aspects of human biology may account for the lack of interest shown by women in existing games, while also presenting areas that game developers can explore to attain greater penetration of the female market." Was the last 9 words meant as a pun?
Advertisement
I don't think so. But the author might want to reword it...

- DarkMage139
++++++++++++++++
I can do things, things you never knew,
I can change your world if you only knew.

I can do miracles if you want me to.
Anything is possible, I'll prove it to you.

Edited by - DarkMage139 on July 20, 2000 4:01:59 PM
- DarkMage139
The authors don''t post the descriptions. That''s something we do. As for whether or not it was intended, well, we''ll just leave that up to your own judgement.

Kevin

Admin for GameDev.net.

It''s actually quite funny if you think of it that way.

------------------------
Captured Reality
Ya know, I think it is pretty childish to even bring that up.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
themGames Productions

Your''re right, I should have commented, ''Were the last 9 words meant as a pun?'' ''Was'' is singular, and the subject is plural. Pretty childish mistake there...

"And there was much rejoicing."
(as the person who wrote it) it wasn''t intended as a pun, and I''m not going to change it. If someone want''s to see something obscene in it, then that''s their problem.
You poor sick minded individuals.

-mike

Edited by - thr33d on July 23, 2000 4:47:32 PM
A pun is usually considered funny (unless it''s really bad of course, but thats beside the point) if someone can see humour in something thats been written, then they are a lot better off than people who don''t find humour in anything.

-Mezz

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement