Free 50MB hosting + email, FTP, forums... (again)

Started by
16 comments, last by TheGibberingFool 20 years, 2 months ago
Hi everyone, We at Gibbering.ne have updated our FREE hosting packages now, and we have a new one tailored for developers only. We are offering: * 50MB webspace * PHP, CGI * Forums * 3 Email accounts * Upload via FTP * Online Support Also, a MySQL database can be thrown in for a small donation, the size of which is your choice. Hope this helps! Visit http://legion.gibbering.net/ [edited by - TheGibberingFool on January 16, 2004 2:53:19 PM]
__________________________________Peter Lewis ([email=me_AT_pjblewis.com]E-mail[/email] | Portfolio)
Advertisement
are these unlimited bandwith?

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Sounds cool, ill take yah up on it
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
never done a site with ftp uploads... how does that work?
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
Well you have ftp access to your directory ... so you modify files on your computer and then send to the server.
I''m planning to have an HTTP upload page someday, but not yet. Also, I might stick a few tutorials on FTPing files up, but again, too busy sorting out the main functionality of the site.

The bandwidth is pretty much unlimited. Of course, I''d prefer you not to have anything like media streaming going on :D But other than that, in effect you have unlimited bandwidth.
__________________________________Peter Lewis ([email=me_AT_pjblewis.com]E-mail[/email] | Portfolio)
Thanks for the service!!

- Ratterbox
Not a problem. Glad you like it
Hey, thanks a lot GibberingFool. But maybe those tuts would help
-----If you thought I was helpful, rate me down.If you thought I wasn't helpful, rate me down as well.This idiot didn't read my signature and tried to insult me.
I am writing some G.NET FTPing Tuts right now, should be available in a couple of days.

- Ratterbox

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement