• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Landfish T-Shirts!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Freakshow   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 July 2000 - 02:04 PM

I know why you are looking at this. You saw the name "Landfish" next to the word "t-shirt", and no doubt you thought to yourself: "My god, the bastard is setting up franchises..." Not quite. You see, Landfish.com is the fledgling development group of whom yours truly is a member. The other members of the team have some t-shirt connections, so we thought "What the hell!" The T-shirts will probably read: "End Goblin Genocide..." as a tribute to my gamedev beginnings. The front will probably have the logo; see the coming soon page at www.landfish.com. They might cost $15 to $20 dollars. You might want to buy one, just so you can wear a gamedev in-joke around, or perhaps to attend one of the burnings that will be inevitably held by my detractors. ===== Are you aware that the people who bring you television actually refer to it openly as "programming?"

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS