Untitled RPG

Started by
15 comments, last by maxd gaming 20 years, 1 month ago
HAIIII GUIZZZZ! GUES WHET? I R MEKIN EN RPG! Anyways, I am making an RPG (see the help wanted forum for more information) and I wanted to ask your opinion of my forum skin Here or http://untitled-rpg.tk/ I think it's too dark but some people have told me to leave it 'cause it looks good. You tell me your opinion. BTW. This will probably be freeware or at the most shareware when completed. Actually, it will be freeware. Then maybe I might sell/shareware some expansion packs or a sequel if I want to make some money off of it.. The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 10% [edited by - Maxd Gaming on March 13, 2004 6:59:00 PM]
The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 40%Free Music for your gamesOriginal post by capn_midnight 23yrold, is your ass burning from all the kissing it is recieving?
Advertisement
lol... you should know by now not to cross-post maxd!
Just read your board, you have an awsome idea maxd-gaming. So origanal, you start a game, with no obvious (posted) design, asking people in your first post on your spiffy new board to come up with a title for a game they no nothing about. Im pretty sure the title of the game should be the LAST thing on your mind.
Good skin!
WICKED PUBLISHING!INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERAND GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAMBen@Wickedarcade.co.uk
quote:Original post by dcosborn
lol... you should know by now not to cross-post maxd!

I was told to:
quote:Ummm, has anyone pointed you here before?

Oops, I meant here

lol.

Anyways, I have a design written out (on paper) but I haven''t posted it ''cause I would have to type it all out.

Besides, the title isn''t on my mind, if you look under the ideas section I have the TODO list with abunch of crap that I want to do, (AND AM DOING). I also have Release 4 available under releases. The title was my first post, and besides why not ask for input? It doesn''t need a title now, you are right. It more needs a storyline (yes I realize an RPG without a storyline is pretty crappy). It will be a Diablo-esque game, you just wait, this will be one of my projects that will succeed.

The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 10%
The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 40%Free Music for your gamesOriginal post by capn_midnight 23yrold, is your ass burning from all the kissing it is recieving?
quote:Original post by Wicked Arcade
Good skin!

Thank you wicked for making the only legitSmart reply.

The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 10%
Oh, I did like you forums, like I said, it looked snazzy. I wasnt sure if I was to take your post as a joke or not though, given the fact that no real information was posted. But good luck with it!

Richard
There should be annon. posting ability. I had a good idea for the site (and the game name), but registering is pointless if I''m only gonna visit once.
-----If you thought I was helpful, rate me down.If you thought I wasn't helpful, rate me down as well.This idiot didn't read my signature and tried to insult me.
Whoa sweet!!

I''m an ARROW!!!

BOOJAH!!

hehe.

Seriously though, it looks like it could be cool.

n00b I am..
quote:Original post by Stan100
There should be annon. posting ability. I had a good idea for the site (and the game name), but registering is pointless if I''m only gonna visit once.

I added guest for the ideas forum, replying on the releases forum and starting on the bugs forum. No guest any where else though.

The Untitled RPG - |||||||||| 25%

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement