a question for all you

Started by
5 comments, last by The Alchemist 23 years, 8 months ago
well you guys know me, right? i think that being frequent user of the gamedev forums gived to me a certain reputation (look is that idiot!!! ). so i say that i have a the final fantasy killer RPG in my mind. and i asked for help to make it, you guys will accept??? ============ if god is love... and the love is blind... so Ray Charles is god!!!
"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
Advertisement
Eh? You care to edit that so it''s readable by humans?

Later,
Later

Is the infinite number of numbers between zero and one any less than the infinite number of numbers between zero and infinity?
Later, Later*****************Is the infinite number of numbers between zero and one any less than the infinite number of numbers between zero and infinity?*****************
Thou shalt not insult other people's way of writing. If I'm not mistaken, The Alchemist is from Brazil and taught himself English (I think he mentioned it sometime). His english is very good for someone who hasn't actually had a teacher teach him English.

Anyway, I think a lot of people are working on their own projects, but there must be people willing to help you out (somewhere ).

Edited by - Muzzafarath on August 4, 2000 2:13:27 PM
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
isn´t readable??? well... lately my english i far worst that the normal(lately every thing that i do is below my normal, you should seen me playing socer yesterday, i was at the goal, my team lost from 17x3)

i normaly avoid use verbs becouse i cannot conjugate well, and to make the problem worst my eletronic translator run off batery so lately my english is far worst to the normal(you already realized that my vocabulary is very limited?? )

but i think that is not bad for someone that learned english playing shining force 2 ( #¨%$ Wood Panel!!!!)

i don´t was expecting too much from this anyway... i just wiling a shot

(ps: at least you could point the worst errors)

============
if god is love...
and the love is blind...
so Ray Charles is god!!!

Final Fantasy!

Hm..
Give me more info and I may consider it...

Whats it about, how much have you done, what do you want us to do?

Fill Me in MAN!!!

------------------------
Captured Reality
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
well...

history: 90%
batle design: 80%
events: 60%

progaming: 0.02%

i will use genesis 3d so no problem with grapics

the problem is the follow:
if i´m alone doing this:

battle programing - 5+ months
no battle programing - 4+ months
make 3d models - 5+ months
build the scenarios - 4+ months
music - no music*
make magics and etc - 5+ months
sound - 2 months
put it all together - 3+ months
all the other stuff - 3 months

* i´m a terrible musician, i was dismissed from piano class

and there more, if i make well in a test that i will make at the end of the year i will have to study during all days in the next year so you can do this "(all time that i have)/ 2" making this even more dificult for me.

but if i get a help from someone that can programm or model 3d stuff well it will help me a lot, since i can take off doubts with them

============
if god is love...
and the love is blind...
so Ray Charles is god!!!
LOL! I know a guy who does music. Once I have something relatively finished, I will give it to him to put some music to. I can add in some electric guitar too .

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement