Thumb Bandits .com - Looking for core members

Started by
4 comments, last by GirlyGamer 20 years ago
Hi guys, cool that you have a section dedicated to helping people let others know about their sites / projects. So here''s all about ours in as precise a manner as I can muster for a Monday in the office.... Thumb Bandits . com (http://www.thumbbandits.com) is a new gaming site dedicated to all things gaming. What we''re HOPING will set us apart from other sites of similar ilk is that: 1. Our present core members are all games fanatics! 2. We want our forum to be mature and friendly at all times. 3. We''re not ''cliquey'' so that means people can join and be accepted into the core without having to wait months to ''get known'' or to the ''oh this guy / gal seems okay'' stage. 4. A lot of our core members are female.. this gives a new slant on the gaming communities out there.. given the obvious / usual demographic. So there you have it. We are looking for people to join and take part in whatever capacity they''d like and feel comfortable with and we''re hoping that our enthusiastic and friendly nature will make people want to stay with us for years to come. The site was set up after a slight altercation at another gaming ''Community'' in which certain members were treated unfairly by the administration... we don''t want this sort of thing at TB, we want an all round friendly atmosphere where we can all get on with what we ALL have in common... the love of gaming. Hope to see some of you there. New gaming site... Become a core member: http://www.thumbbandits.com
New gaming site...Become a core member:Thumb Bandits
Advertisement
Okay, registered in your forum. ^_^

Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
www.Sherman3D.com
chat.Sherman3D.com
forum.Sherman3D.com
www.VibeForce.com
_________________ Best regards, Sherman Chin Director Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd www.Sherman3D.com www.AlphaKimori.com
Yeah I noticed, thanks for te support. I also checked out your site, I have to say I DO like the graphical style. You should probably add your main site to our Add Links section so it''s on the main page also. You are welcome to.

Thanks Again.

New gaming site...
Become a core member:
Thumb Bandits
New gaming site...Become a core member:Thumb Bandits
GirlyGamer, thanks for visiting my site. ^_^

You would probably want to use HTML to get
the link in your signature here to work. ^_^

Anyway, I am still curious what you mean by becoming
a core member at Thumb Bandits? Is this just a general
term for the first few members?

Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
www.Sherman3D.com
chat.Sherman3D.com
forum.Sherman3D.com
www.VibeForce.com
_________________ Best regards, Sherman Chin Director Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd www.Sherman3D.com www.AlphaKimori.com
hmm...intresting. Especially point number 4. point 1 is supposedly true on most game forums. point 2 is going to be tough. point 3 is a good thing i suppose. point 4... oh I already did point 4.

It''s very....pinkish.

I like pink.
quote:Original post by transformation
hmm...intresting. Especially point number 4. point 1 is supposedly true on most game forums. point 2 is going to be tough. point 3 is a good thing i suppose. point 4... oh I already did point 4.

It''s very....pinkish.

I like pink.

LOL
Thanks for the rundown.. I''m slightly worried about your ''pinkish'' thing though... since it''s ''brown'' LOL
It has a wild west theme happening... I think pink and the wild west theme might have seemed a little... poncy. ;o)

On a side note any Emily Newton-Dunn fans might want to know we''re taking questions for her at the moment as she''s doing an interview for our site wherein members get to ask her questions about all things gaming.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement