Renegade Mods

Started by
0 comments, last by isiahil 19 years, 12 months ago
I have searched all over Google, but couldn't find any tutorials on how to make Command and Conquer: Renegade Mods. I found some on how to customize characters and making maps, but i want to makelike a matrix mod or something. I don't have to do nothing but live and die, everything else i choose to do- I don't know, but my dad says it alot [edited by - isiahil on April 17, 2004 10:37:34 PM] [edited by - isiahil on April 17, 2004 10:38:01 PM]
I don't have to do nothing but live and die, everything else i choose to do- I don't know, but my dad says it alot
Advertisement
I used to make maps for Renegade, it''s a great game. If you want to play custom maps and get to know other map maker''s techniques, play on the Renwarz server (www.renwarz.com). every map in the rotation is custom made. also http://www.renhelp.co.uk has a lot of FAQs and stuff.

I would suggest to just make some maps first; there aren''t many Renegade mods and I don''t believe they''re as popular as maps, because you can just download maps and play them in a second. Try making a couple maps first and you can have people on the Renwarz server test it (a bunch of cool people) and if you''re lucky it''ll be put on the rotation Good luck...
I suck at this!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement