Physics tech demo - Java - JOGL

Started by
7 comments, last by pat1926 19 years, 11 months ago
This is just a work in progress of my physics and collision code, any thoughts would be nice. I have done all the collision and physics code myself, its not perfect but it works. I am just finishing highschool now, so i dont know alot, but any comments would be helpful. http://members.shaw.ca/pat1926/JavaPhysics.zip I fixed the file so that all you have to do is extract the it and double click the jar file. You no longer need JOGL installed for it to work. Im not sure how to make a webstart application if anyone wants to give a good explantion?? The site below is a little complicated for me. [edited by - pat1926 on April 28, 2004 6:53:31 PM]
Advertisement
What? No Webstart version?
Alright i fixed the freezing problem, due to some stupid image loading glitch. Put everything is working now!
No one has any comments???

[edited by - pat1926 on April 27, 2004 6:10:55 PM]
Your demo doesn''t run on my computer. I tried to launch it from command line, with or without my own JOGL libs but I always get the same result : the fullscreen-or-windowed dialog is displayed and after I validate nothing happens.

Since there are no exception, log or source I can''t tell you what fail. I have no problem with other JOGL stuff.
won''t run on my computer either, same problem as overnhet
nope, doesnt work for me either...it just asks me if i want to do fullscreen mode or not, then it spawns a process that takes 50% of my cpu, but doesnt put anything on the screen.
Ok well I feel pretty stupid, the fixed version of my program didnt upload to the server right, so the old non-working version was still up there. But alls well now. Download away.
Works nice now, but it gives strange results : the object never stops moving and it climbs slopes when gravity should prevent it.

Is it a bug or a feature ? :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement