Hey newbie4now

Started by
14 comments, last by Tiso 23 years, 8 months ago
You said something about free computer, what do you mean? Is there a place were you can get them for free or did you mean the ones with the banner ad?
Advertisement
whaaaa?

- Pouya
#define PURE_STUPIDITY 128 PROGRAMMERS
Does anyone know where to get free computer cuz mine suxs. I heard something about the goverment giving away for free or something.
Just make you own abacus, that''s the easiest way?! I use my fingers personally.

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
I said, I wanted a better one than i already have.
Well, since Newbie4Now is deceased, and I was passed the torch to continue in his ever-so-helpful posting career (), I will answer:
I mentioned getting donations of free computers from upgrading corporations and tearing them down for parts. I would then proceed to build a relatviely good computer from several old junkers. Then, I would sell them for 100% (or, theoretically, infinite%) profit. Make sense? If you want a better computer, get donations and build some OK computers, then use the profit to buy it. I''ll try to dredge up the original thread with this topic, but I''ve explained the core concept here. Bottom line: No free (good) computers. Free components. Refabbed computers. Mega-profit. Cashflow for new (great) computer. Rudy wins Survivor. That''s all -

Later,
Later

Is the infinite number of numbers between zero and one any less than the infinite number of numbers between zero and infinity?
Later, Later*****************Is the infinite number of numbers between zero and one any less than the infinite number of numbers between zero and infinity?*****************
Gee... An abacus can''t be worse at floating point than the old intel!

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)
I''ll buy some of you components how much do sell them for?
here, take mine

Green Erick Software
quote:Original post by dwarfsoft

Gee... An abacus can''t be worse at floating point than the old intel!

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Oh, didn''t you know that the Pentium 4 will be called the Abacus? *Smirk* Its true, i wouldn''t lie in a situation like this?????!

- No offense anyone but it''s worth the joke isn''t it?! - Sorry Tiso

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement