Q3A mod in production by GamerzXtreme.com

Started by
5 comments, last by FireLight01 23 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Heads up Quake3 fanatics. Jermeiah of GamerzXtreme.com here. I,m now working on a mod for Q3A. The mod will be called S.A Which stands for -Snipers Arena-. I,m looking for just outstanding kick ass programmers to do some coding. I have finished all of the TGA,JPG, and WAV files that you need. I also am in serious need of some mappers and MD3/Modelers. I need about 12 different sniper rifles,Sniping scoped,and models made. `Jeremiah`
`Jeremiah`
Advertisement
Yeah, and there''s a place called the "Help Wanted" section. I don''t know how many times we have to tell people this!!! This is the "GAME DESIGN CORNER"!!! Go away please.

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Kill the infidel he has spammed EVERY SINGLE BOARD with this except the right one.

http://users.50megs.com/crazyvasey/
Umm, no I didn''t "spam" on every board. So shutup little kid. You wouldn''t know what spam was if it was shoved up your..*caugh* well you know what I mean. Or are you to young to figure that out out?
`Jeremiah`
Umm, no I didn''t "spam" on every board. So shutup little kid. You wouldn''t know what spam was if it was shoved up your..*caugh* well you know what I mean. Or are you to young to figure that out out?
`Jeremiah`
I think it is spam when you post the same message on four or five different forums and don't post it on the forum it belongs. So why didn't you post it in the announcements forum?

I don't think you caught the fact that I was JOKING in my previous post.

Oh and don't bother to try and provoke me into a flame war it won't work.

http://users.50megs.com/crazyvasey/

Edited by - crazy-vasey on August 20, 2000 1:29:52 PM
Wow, I''m sure you''re going to get tons of people who want to work with you now!

----------------------------------------
"Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes." -- Deep Thoughts

"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show you how it's done." - Scott Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement