• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Local Publishers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 jana_S   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 August 2000 - 09:06 PM

Hi, I´m seeking some information about local publisher and distributors in Europe. So just quite small publisher/distributors e.g. publishing only in Greece; distribution only in Sweden and Norway and so on... I´m looking forward to hear from you.

Sponsor:

#2 Ibuku   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 22 August 2000 - 08:10 AM

We are based in the Netherlands, and publish in Europe, as well as internationally (over 30 countries)

Drop me a line if you are interested in talking about publishing your product.

-Alex A.
Crystal Interactive Inc.
www.crystal-interactive.com
alex@nimbusworks.com

#3 jana_S   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 August 2000 - 08:27 PM

To be precise we are a German Publisher and looking for some cooperation-partners in Europe. And we are more interested in medium-sized publishers and distributors. Our next project is called Wiggles (www.wiggles.de sorry at the moment only a German site ;-( Release planned 2001 Perhaps there is another project coming very soon additionally. But sorry no further information XXX-censored-banned. You know what I mean? ;-)
Just give me a few line of information about your company contac etc.

#4 TheShadow   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 August 2000 - 07:02 AM

You guys ever need game Ideas or stories... Just call me =]

Email: Darkonx@hotmail.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS