• Create Account

IN SOUTHERN ONTARIO? I NEED YOUR HELP

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 AIMgaming   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 August 2000 - 03:54 PM

Please someone in the Southern Ontario area please respond. I know that the idea of developing a game should not be about the money. However, while thinking of what would make a truly awesome game, my business side kicked in and WOW, finally a way to offer investors a real return. I have a business partner, MBA grad from Western, now in real-estate development, who has the contacts in the financial world. We are currently looking for a Game Developer who would be willing to sit down and listen to our idea. A little bit of your time and a free lunch and who know, you may see what we see in the project. We are looking for a partner. We will need some help finishing the plan, and if it sells then were off to the races Please respond to AIMgaming@home.com

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS