• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Any Help would be nice?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bsteger   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 24 August 1999 - 08:18 AM

I am just starting to dive into game programming and I have a little knowlage of C code. Any suggestions on articled or books, etc, etc..

Let Me Rephrase...

Any good teach myself type stuff that is not alot of $ because I am almost broke.

[This message has been edited by Bsteger (edited September 11, 1999).]

Sponsor:

#2 evaclear   Members   -  Reputation: 162

Posted 24 August 1999 - 07:20 AM

Get a good Dastructures book, covering Linked lists, arrays, etc. And pick up Windows game programming for dummies. That should get you off to a good start.

#3 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 24 August 1999 - 08:18 AM

Read my article for Game Programming Beginners on the main page, and look in the Business section for some other getting started articles.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS