• Create Account

Anyone else getting impatient on DX7 SDK?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kentamanos   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 September 1999 - 07:49 PM

I know this is kind of an off the wall post, so I thought I'd put it here...

From what I understand, DX7 has gone gold. There are sites out there that are hosting the run times as well, but when will the SDK come out?

I know the answer is to keep checking their page for updates, but I was wondering if anyone else is losing patience?

Anyone have any clue to what the hold up is?

Thanks for your time...

------------------

-Kentamanos

Sponsor:

#2 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2305

Posted 20 September 1999 - 03:55 AM

I know I'm getting impatient. From what I understood, it was supposed to be available a couple of weeks ago, and I've been checking several times a day since then so I can announce it here. I have no idea what the holdup is.

#3 Kentamanos   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 20 September 1999 - 05:03 AM

Oh well, at least misery loves company.

Can anyone recommend a good web bot to automatically check a web page for changes? This might make me feel a little less obsessive compulsive...

------------------

-Kentamanos

#4 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 22 September 1999 - 05:15 PM

Well, it's out. Just follow some links on the MS DirectX site and you can get your DX7 loving at just under 130Mb in one big compressed file.
Whee!

#5 Kentamanos   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 September 1999 - 07:49 PM

Already snagged it.

BTW, Have I told anyone how much I love my cable modem? Final rate was 330 K/sec...and that's not Kbits/sec...hehehe.

------------------

-Kentamanos

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS