what am I moderator of?

Started by
8 comments, last by sunandshadow 23 years, 7 months ago
Well, I seem to have become a moderator, but not a moderator of anything because Landfish is the moderator of Game Writing. Was that supposed to happen?

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
Yeah, I''m a little confused, too, S&S. Maybe we both moderate it? That would be conveinient.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Good question.

*cough*

Sooooo, who should moderate the Game Writing forum, you or Landfish.. talk amongst yourselves, email me when you''ve decided.

---
Michael Tanczos
Obviously you can''t have two moderators of anything. There''s no chance of changing these sorts of things is there?

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
I''m happy however it gets decided. I think Landfish is a good moderator, I think I''d be a good moderator, I don''t think we''d have any problems sharing moderator rank if that can be programmed.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

...OR you could choose me for no reason AT ALL...

---------------------------
"communists eat little kids." -The Alchemist
Why not two moderators ?

Runemaster now working on Acronia : Secrets of Magic
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !
The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
This is a message from God: "Rebooting the universe, please log off."
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
The software doesn''t support more than one moderator at the moment, but I''m working on a solution.
about this new forum, if you have not noticed already, it does not appear in the "jump to" combo box ... If you would be so kind as to correct this little omission I would be your faithfully slave forever (as long as you don''t give me orders that is )
------------------"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius there was an age undreamed of..."
I kinda like moderating, but I''d be just as happy without the responsibility. If we could both do it, it''d be keen. I''m gonna be getting busier soon though, but I can still find the time.

We shall see. If it gets rough, I''ll let you know in advance of my resignation. I don''t think it will though.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement