Send me pics of your mugs [Off Topic]

Started by
6 comments, last by Dak Lozar 23 years, 7 months ago
OK, I''ve been reading and posting on this forum for some time... and everytime I read the post, I think to myself, I wonder what Paul Cunningham looks like? or What does the real Landfish look like? So, I''ve decided to create a page that will house these pictures. All I need now is for you guys (and gals?) to send me your pics. BMPs, GIFs or JPGs are prefered but, I think I can convert just about anything (I have the technology, I can rebuild it) to what I need. You can send them to me at my email address listed here. Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
Advertisement
(I see you have the pic, so I took down the link)

There's an old post in the GDNET lounge called "Pictures of YOU" (found it under forum stats, Hottest Topics) w/ pics of some ppl from this neck of the woods. MadKeith has a supahfly badass pic of him in the woods, or so the rumor goes. A community page would be cool, especially if there was some other content, like Dwarfsoft's doc, maybe some forum summaries. It is kind of weird, feeling like you know these people, but for all you know they could be some 60-year old pimp from the Bronx trying to make a new start in life.

-later-

If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal

Edited by - Anonymous Poster. on September 10, 2000 3:21:44 PM

Edited by - Anonymous Poster. on September 11, 2000 9:33:43 PM
If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal
Bugger, i put up a funny web page and then had to edit this post when i checked to see if it was still there and it wasn't. Damn

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!

Edited by - Paul Cunningham on September 11, 2000 2:33:40 AM
Dak, if you want to post the image i sent you of me then feel free to BUT i''d like to know where you''re going to post it first as a matter of courtesy Thanks.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
quote:Original post by Paul Cunningham
Dak, if you want to post the image i sent you of me then feel free to BUT i''d like to know where you''re going to post it first as a matter of courtesy Thanks.

Paul,

Right-O mate!
Here''s the page:
Here is the future site

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser

Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
Man! No offense Dak, but there''s a time and a place! Take it to the lounge! MadKeith?
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
quote:Original post by Landfish

Man! No offense Dak, but there''s a time and a place! Take it to the lounge! MadKeith?

The topic sez [off topic] plus, I really wanted to get the attention of the people on this forum. Not the masses.

P.S.
Oh my God... your one to talk about taking it to the lounge

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser

Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
I was a little hard pressed finding a photo at the time. If you could put a new one up for me when i send it it would be appreicated

Our Goal is "Fun"!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement