Need a little help from a programmer...

Started by
1 comment, last by AcidJazz 24 years, 6 months ago
If you want to get AOL IM (it is free) you can contact me. I'll try to help you whenever I'm on-- random times in the day because I have classes at odd hours.

id: Sixpack808

Six

Advertisement
I am only 16 years of age, and I cannot program nearly as well as any of you. I've been trying to learn off and on for a long time now, but I've never had a tutor. I know a lot of you are going to say, well I learned all by myself with books, I guess I can't do that. I need someone's assistance to learn how to program games. I am currently learning VC++. I know c++ somewhat. I've made a cheap game in DOS before, but I think my teacher was an idiot, and taught me all 'crooked' If someone out there will please lend a hand just to get me off the right step, it wont take but a little bit of your time...
Please reply to acidjazz90@hotmail.com

AcidJazz

P.S. My icq is 16357086

Why is 99% of the Comp Sci population guys, and the other 1% not female? ;/
You might want to drop by the #gamedev IRC channel on Afternet when you have problems. There are usually at least a couple of us there at any given time and most of us are more than willing to help if we can.

-fel

~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement