• Create Account

Vodoo 3 3500 TV/Web Tv Problems

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 RamataKahn   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 October 1999 - 05:16 AM

I have a friend who just bought a Voodoo 3 3500 and I installed it for him and downloaded the latest drivers for it and put them on too. For a couple of days there weren't any problems, then one day he tries to shut down his pc and he gets an illegal operation caused by a program called "Annclist". Well this happens every time he tries to shut down or restart, I found out that this program is part of web tv that comes with Win98. So I un-installed web tv and that got rid of the problem. But then his TV in-out won't work(I forgot the message that it displays) so re-installed the Voodoo drivers and it worked but now we get the Annclist Illegal operation error whenever we try to restart again. Sure enough when I checked web tv had been reinstalled, apparently by the Voodoo 3 3500 drivers. Anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS