• Create Account

Who designed this mess anyway?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 22 October 1999 - 11:05 PM

I have a problem, (no not me, Windows) whenever(almost) I use MoveWindow, it destroys my window! I am using DirectDraw and the problem occurs when I re-size the playing field from full-screen to windowed mode. I change the window's style, then I call MoveWindow, and it calls WM_DESTROY, shutting down my program! I even have tried destroying the window myself and re-creating it, but when I re-size the window to with MoveWindow, it calls WM_DESTROY! This mess is so awful that it is making me want to send a WM_DESTROY to windows! (you can tell me how to do that, if you wish)

How do I prevent MoveWindow from destroying my window?

Sponsor:

#2 frizb   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 22 October 1999 - 11:05 PM

Can you show me some of the code where you think the problem is? Are you handling a WM_SIZE message or passing it to Windows?

------------------
Still Learning...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS