Add emulators to Gamedev resources

Started by
0 comments, last by Paul Cunningham 23 years, 7 months ago
I know that a lot of the old emulators for computer system now out of date are legal to own. Some aren''t becuase some companies have decided to keep there technologies (old and ancient) copywrited. But there are a lot that you can still get. I was thinking, for these emulator that are legal, it would be a good idea to have them available here at gamedev. My reason for having these here is becuase i''ve noticed a lot of people talking about games on old systems that are now legal to own the emulators of. I''ve noticed this happen a fare bit in the game design corner and sometimes in the lounge. If you had the emulators here then we could play games that people are talking about in these threads. Which basically i think would be really cool If you want i can dig up some info about the size of these emulators and the legality? Yey or Nay? I love Game Design and it loves me back. Our Goal is "Fun"!
Advertisement
Since they really aren''t directly related to game development, and since they are readily available on a number of other sites, I don''t see the need.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement