Minor bug report: AS 1.8.0a + MinGW

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 9 months ago
When compiling the DJGPP project (after altering the makefile to work with plain MinGW - I ended up only removing the unnecessary -L and -I declarations), I got a complaint from the assembler: 312: Error: symbol 'copyloop' is already defined 317: Error: symbol 'endcopy' is already defined from file "as_callfunc_x86.cpp". Solved it by replacing the repeated copyloop's & endcopy's in AT&T asm code with "copyloop2" and "endcopy2" ("copyloop1" and "endcopy1" were already used somewhere else). I hope that this report will be useful and that the next release will compile under MinGW without problems. Regards, Jakub.
Advertisement
Thanks for letting me know. I'll be released version 1.8.0b soon with your bug fix included.

Is your full name Jakub Krajzega? I'd like to know so that I can credit you correctly for the help.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

It's Jakub Wasilewski. A credit for just a bug report? Man, you are generous ;). I'm happy that I could help, even if just a little.
Oh, then I'll have to correct your name for the next release ;) I thought it was your real name since you use it for your company e-mail address.

I give credits just for giving useful comments, so why not a bug report ;).

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement