• Create Account

WinGroove or is there something better?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 kurifu   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 18 September 2000 - 02:53 PM

I have done some plaing around with Wingroove, the results are pretty astounding, especially after I do some simple editing with Cool Edit. However, is there somethign better? The general principal is that I want a very realistic midi to wave converter, so I can take midi that are compsed for my game and convert theminto astounding real-life sounding audio files and encode them for later use. I have acheived this to a great extent using a mixture of WinGroove 0.9E and Cool Edit 2000, I can cut out any sounds that seem.. choppy I guess you could say, but I still want to know if there is something better Thanks, Clifford Roche -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 My PGP Signature, Locate Public key on domain server. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.1 for non-commercial use iQA/AwUBOcbGNN42vCuvqlVSEQI2mQCglnHz5n1VcNacPQKRtSw8SAFGGWMAn1ei GyvSAwu1npdATbq3BwdhXIA1 =Vm6v -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Sponsor:

#2 Zir0   Members   -  Reputation: 124

Posted 21 September 2000 - 09:34 AM

Hey, there! I found something that I think is better than WinGroove; it''s the Yamaha XG Soft Synthesizer.

Please go to http://www.yamaha.co.uk/xg/

It sounds great to me!

:-)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS