• Create Account

- - - - -

Bug in 1.8.0c

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dentoid   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 29 July 2004 - 08:24 AM

Hey I'm back with another bug. Or well, at least I think it is one. :) In as_context.cpp:1200, there's a line like this: *stackPointer = asDWORD(engine->GetModule(d)->globalMem.AddressOf() + d); That makes my app crash when adding global variables to a module. After messing around a bit, I guessed that "d" has some kind of variable index on the form module<<16+varindex. Thus, I tried the following (which helped): *stackPointer = asDWORD(engine->GetModule(d)->globalMem.AddressOf() + (d & 0xFFFF)); Not sure if that's the correct fix, but it works for me. :)

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3455

0Likes

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:15 AM

Yet another bug related to the new module feature. Hopefully it will be the last one. I'm really depressed with how buggy the 1.8.0 release was. :(

You got the correct fix for it, so I'll add it as soon as I get the time to upload the next version.

Thanks.
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS