• Create Account

test my GUI...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1248

Posted 20 September 2000 - 11:24 AM

Okay, here we go. I have only been programming for just over a year. I haven't really worked on a game before, but I have started. I have made a bunch of functions for the graphical user interface, and I want to see what people think of it. click Here I hope that link works. If it doens't just say so. Edited by - Moe on 9/20/00 5:25:34 PM Edited by - Moe on 9/20/00 5:26:12 PM

Sponsor:

#2 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1248

Posted 20 September 2000 - 04:06 PM

Aw, come on, its not that big of a download (~400k).

#3 ncsu121978   Members   -  Reputation: 431

Posted 20 September 2000 - 04:10 PM

i think if you had the static images, when your hand isnt over the selection choice, where constantly shifting, like when your tv is on a channel that you cant pick up, it would be better

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
themGames Productions

#4 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1248

Posted 20 September 2000 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, I suppose I could impiment that without too much trouble. I really should write a design doc. Did you see the mosaic-like background bitmap? I had my friend test it and he didn''t see it, at least the first time.

#5 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1248

Posted 21 September 2000 - 11:44 AM

Aw, come on, anyone else?

#6 DeShawn   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 21 September 2000 - 01:26 PM

Pretty good. If you need any more menu sounds, I can give you some.

#7 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1248

Posted 21 September 2000 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, sure. I could do with some more sounds. I was thinking of having one sound for entering a menu and one for exiting a menu.

I only used the windows function for playing sounds, since DirectSound was overkill for just playing a few wavs...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS