• Create Account

- - - - -

Untitled

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Little Coding Fox   Members   -  Reputation: 192

0Likes

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:15 AM

I get this every time i try to compile the DLL in dev-cpp
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\SAPO\Ambiente de trabalho\angelscript_1.8.1BETA1\angelscript\projects\devcpp\dll\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\SAPO\Ambiente de trabalho\angelscript_1.8.1BETA1\angelscript\projects\devcpp\dll\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i angelscript_private.rc -I rc -o angelscript_private.res -O coff 

dllwrap.exe --output-def ../../../lib/libangelscript_mingw.def --driver-name c++ --implib ../../../lib/libangelscript_mingw.a ../obj/ac_string.o ../obj/ac_string_util.o ../obj/as_bstr_util.o ../obj/as_builder.o ../obj/as_bytecode.o ../obj/as_callfunc_x86.o ../obj/as_compiler.o ../obj/as_compiler_expressions.o ../obj/as_context.o ../obj/as_datatype.o ../obj/as_objecttype.o ../obj/as_outputbuffer.o ../obj/as_parser.o ../obj/as_scriptcode.o ../obj/as_scriptengine.o ../obj/as_scriptfunction.o ../obj/as_scriptnode.o ../obj/as_tokenizer.o ../obj/as_variablescope.o ../obj/dllmain.o angelscript_private.res -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" ../../../lib/libangelscript.a   -o ../../../lib/angelscript_mingw.dll

../obj/as_builder.o(.text+0xbae):as_builder.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetNextFunctionId()'
../obj/as_builder.o(.text+0x1caf):as_builder.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::AllocGlobalMemory(int)'
../obj/as_builder.o(.text+0x2813):as_builder.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::AddScriptFunction(int, char const*, asCDataType const&, asCDataType*, int)'
../obj/as_builder.o(.text+0x2fc6):as_builder.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::AddConstantBStr(char const*, int)'
../obj/as_builder.o(.text+0x3034):as_builder.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetConstantBStr(int)'
../obj/as_compiler_expressions.o(.text+0x170c):as_compiler_expressions.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetConstantBStr(int)'
../obj/as_context.o(.text+0x3a9):as_context.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::ReleaseContextRef()'
../obj/as_context.o(.text+0x458):as_context.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::ReleaseContextRef()'
../obj/as_context.o(.text+0x485):as_context.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::AddContextRef()'
../obj/as_context.o(.text+0x62e):as_context.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::ReleaseContextRef()'
../obj/as_context.o(.text+0x67e):as_context.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::AddContextRef()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0x461):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::~asCModule()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0x721):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::~asCModule()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xa24):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::~asCModule()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xaac):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::Discard()'

../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xaca):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::AddScriptSection(char const*, char const*, int)'

../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xb65):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::Build(asIOutputStream*)'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xb96):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::Discard()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xbf6):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetFunctionCount()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xc2b):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetFunctionIDByName(char const*)'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xc61):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetFunctionIDByDecl(char const*)'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xe16):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetGlobalVarCount()'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xe4b):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetGlobalVarIDByName(char const*)'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0xe81):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetGlobalVarIDByDecl(char const*)'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0x28f2):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::GetScriptFunction(int)'
../obj/as_scriptengine.o(.text+0x321f):as_scriptengine.cpp: undefined reference to `asCModule::asCModule(char const*, int, asCScriptEngine*)'

dllwrap.exe: no export definition file provided.
Creating one, but that may not be what you want
dllwrap.exe: c++ exited with status 1

make.exe: *** [../../../lib/angelscript_mingw.dll] Error 1

Execution terminated
what is wrong and what must i do? i already linked it with libangelcode.a, that i compiled! Please help me, and thanks in advance!

Sponsor:

#2 Bas Zalmstra   Members   -  Reputation: 129

0Likes

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:21 AM

You haven't exported any function! Did you create the project using the dll wizard? If so for wich option did you choose??

Bas

#3 Gyrbo   Members   -  Reputation: 187

0Likes

Posted 12 August 2004 - 01:19 AM

I'm guessing the makefile hasn't been updated for the latest version yet. Try adding the as_module.cpp/h file yourself.

#4 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3231

0Likes

Posted 12 August 2004 - 01:48 AM

Yes, Gyrbo is correct. You need to include as_module.cpp in your project as well.

Only the MSVC6 and MinGW project files are guaranteed to be up-to-date, since they are the only ones I use when testing the library.

Should anyone like to send me updated versions I'll be happy to include them.
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS